SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Mobarena? enderdragon?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
abcdefgih9
Scrub

Mobarena? enderdragon? Empty
PostSubject: Mobarena? enderdragon?   Mobarena? enderdragon? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Who thinks we should have mobarena? I think it would be amazing for the server to have as long as it had certain restrictions, such as paying to play, no rewards, or just something for donaters. It would be a great way for people to go and challenge eachother for how high they can get or what not.
Also, I would suggest something likke an enderdragon killing weekly. This would be great or you could do something like giving factions a chance at trying to kill it. If you did this, there could be a little wall with factions who have defeated the enderdragon on it and people could have something to do besides raiding and pvp. I am just suggesting these but i really do think that they would be great for the server.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Mobarena? enderdragon?   Mobarena? enderdragon? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:45 pm

That would cause the enderdragon to be an xp machine, but it sounds good if it's every week or so.
Back to top Go down
Joah100
Iron
Joah100

PostSubject: Re: Mobarena? enderdragon?   Mobarena? enderdragon? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:00 am

Good idea, but it shaould be for everyone
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: Mobarena? enderdragon?   Mobarena? enderdragon? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:28 am

That would cause dragon eggs to be worhless almost because I wouldn't even need the faction I could do it by myself and so could alot of people... Dragon eggs wouldn't have any value and xp would be easily obtainable. However the mob arena is a good idea, the only problem is managing it....
Back to top Go down
abcdefgih9
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mobarena? enderdragon?   Mobarena? enderdragon? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:07 pm

I know that dragon eggs would become worthless, but if there was something like a weekly killing or something like that, life would be better. That would also allow people who arent that great to be involved in it as well as people like you who can kill it solo(i have never tried at it solo but you have inspired me too).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobarena? enderdragon?   Mobarena? enderdragon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobarena? enderdragon?
Page 1 of 1