SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

The Management (Formerly Amaranth)

Go down 
+11
TrevIzSick
Asianaterz
Textus
ttomss
pogdoo
huntfirerun08
jokaly
vongriva
justinchudley
ShaunDepro
samsizzle
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
King_Of_King
Scrub
King_Of_King

The Management (Formerly Amaranth) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Management (Formerly Amaranth)   The Management (Formerly Amaranth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:58 pm

God damn that was a really good story and grammar! Be a journalist!
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

PostSubject: Re: The Management (Formerly Amaranth)   The Management (Formerly Amaranth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:42 pm

King_Of_King wrote:
God damn that was a really good story and grammar! Be a journalist!

true, i really enjoyed your story Smile
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: The Management (Formerly Amaranth)   The Management (Formerly Amaranth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:00 am

Way smexier title Shocked

The Management (Formerly Amaranth) - Page 2 Amaranthlol
Back to top Go down
BL4K3D0N4LD
Scrub

PostSubject: BL4K3D0N4LD   The Management (Formerly Amaranth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Hey guys, my name is Blake I am 20 years old and looking to join the best faction on the server. Ive been here for a while. Had a lot of fun but my friends are all leaving minecraft for some time so Im in need of a faction. I have met a couple members of the faction and everyone thus far seems really nice. I am great with the game, especially redstone and pistons. I have a 10/10 power level and can more than easily defend myself in pvp. Never been into trouble on the server, nor have I ever used any hacks or cheats/exploits. I love how professional this faction looks and would love to be a part of it. blake.donald is my skype. Go ahead and throw me an add Smile Cheers guys and gals
Blake
Back to top Go down
Asianaterz
Scrub
Asianaterz

PostSubject: Re: The Management (Formerly Amaranth)   The Management (Formerly Amaranth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:42 pm

BL4K3D0N4LD wrote:
Hey guys, my name is Blake I am 20 years old and looking to join the best faction on the server. Ive been here for a while. Had a lot of fun but my friends are all leaving minecraft for some time so Im in need of a faction. I have met a couple members of the faction and everyone thus far seems really nice. I am great with the game, especially redstone and pistons. I have a 10/10 power level and can more than easily defend myself in pvp. Never been into trouble on the server, nor have I ever used any hacks or cheats/exploits. I love how professional this faction looks and would love to be a part of it. blake.donald is my skype. Go ahead and throw me an add Smile Cheers guys and gals
Blake

hmm seems pretty nice. we will think about it for 1.2
Back to top Go down
Kilinkrevenge25
Iron
Kilinkrevenge25

PostSubject: Re: The Management (Formerly Amaranth)   The Management (Formerly Amaranth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Well after the map reset ShadowClan will be back...
And I'd like to settle our arguments now.
CANZ WE BE ALLIEZ?

You guys are awesome and badass Smile
Back to top Go down
Slay3r_888
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: The Management (Formerly Amaranth)   The Management (Formerly Amaranth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:56 am

Hey, I want to join amaranth if thats ok with u guys because ive mainly been in small factions and its kinda boring. If u want to let me in that would be great.

- Slay3r_888
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

PostSubject: Re: The Management (Formerly Amaranth)   The Management (Formerly Amaranth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:50 am

jokaly wrote:
Im in amaranth hehe

NOT ANYMORE!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Management (Formerly Amaranth)   The Management (Formerly Amaranth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Management (Formerly Amaranth)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: SwaggerCraft :: Faction Recruiting-
Jump to: