SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

General Discussion Guidelines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

General Discussion Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion Guidelines   General Discussion Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Welcome to the General Discussion of the SwaggerCraft forums!

Thought it goes without saying, the purpose of General Discussion forums are generally to discuss just about anything. From Minecraft patch updates to the interior decorating of the Taj Mahal, you can feel free to discuss it here.

We do, however, feel it necessary to impose a few guidelines to ensure that the forums retain a friendly and care-free environment.

- No excessive name-calling. A little bit of friendly ribbing is okay, and a bit of teasing won't get you banned, but I'd prefer to not have to moderate through a flame war.

- I would ask that you avoid controversial topics such as Religion or Politics. These are highly volatile subjects that can lead to highly emotional outbursts and other such shenanigans.

- Excessive trolling is a no-no. Now, I won't ban you for saying something like 'u mad?', but non-stop trolling with the express purpose of eliciting an emotional response will have to be dealt with, as it will most likely cause a violation of our first guideline.

I reserve the right to add any additional rules to this list (and I almost certainly will as we think of them), and I warn you that any violations of these guidelines could lead to a restriction of posting privileges either temporarily or permanently.

I'm not a particularly strict moderator, but I will act if it's necessary. Don't make it necessary.

-Mash

Last edited by Mash_Tactics on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Color change)
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Guidelines   General Discussion Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:31 am

ur stupid. obama jesus
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Guidelines   General Discussion Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:17 am

Hax!

Posting in a locked thread!

/superban
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion Guidelines   General Discussion Guidelines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Guidelines
Page 1 of 1