SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

decimation

Go down 
+4
gardensnakey
ethanroxx
8_B_A_L_L
mrbond404
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mrbond404
Scrub

decimation Empty
PostSubject: decimation   decimation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:34 am

Last edited by mrbond404 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed the broken link)
Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

decimation Empty
PostSubject: Re: decimation   decimation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:50 am

It doesn't look good reporting someone for hacking when you have a hack client on yourself. Any mods that see this look at the nametags, bigger and more see-able than usual?
Back to top Go down
http://goatse.info
mrbond404
Scrub

decimation Empty
PostSubject: Im hacking?   decimation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:00 am

im in no way hacking their names may appear big but thats because i zoomed in derp? look at my hand, seems bigger, everything seems bigger cus i zoomed in.

Back to top Go down
ethanroxx
Iron
ethanroxx

decimation Empty
PostSubject: nikecleats cheating   decimation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:11 am

It was a lag spike cant you see how they wernt moving?
Back to top Go down

decimation Empty
PostSubject: Re: decimation   decimation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:16 am

Know what's funny? He can see my cape. Know what's even funnier? He changed the video to "zoom in"(Hence, why he edited his pot). I still have the other one pulled up. He deleted it, and if you know what's even funnier. He zoomed in to hide the GUI of his client. GG brosef, GG. Delete your minecraft account and go kill yourself. Your report has been reviewed and has been flagged as invalid.
Back to top Go down
ethanroxx
Iron
ethanroxx

decimation Empty
PostSubject: Re: decimation   decimation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:17 am

Burned.
Back to top Go down
mrbond404
Scrub

decimation Empty
PostSubject: truth   decimation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:20 am

actually i didnt zoom in to hide anything, and i realise i can see your cape. i also talked to laser about it and and i got rid of nodus so i no longer can see your cape. i also confessed this in chat to everyone so now i am banned but at least i told the truth? if i dont get unbanned its what i deserve but im sure you can expect the same. Smile

if you didnt get it yes i used nodus
Back to top Go down
ethanroxx
Iron
ethanroxx

decimation Empty
PostSubject: Re: decimation   decimation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:24 am

duh you did bro. and thats why we ban the ahckers who report hackers.
Back to top Go down
mrbond404
Scrub

decimation Empty
PostSubject: Re: decimation   decimation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:26 am

what? i admitted to hacking, but you havent? if i get banned for life i deserve it
Back to top Go down
gardensnakey
Scrub

decimation Empty
PostSubject: Re: decimation   decimation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:29 pm

I really think their should be a revaluation of this. I really don't get this nodus and cape thing, but apparently if you see the cape then they're hacking. It's pretty unfair to only ban bond and it almost seems like a discriminatory ban. Just because Bond has not donated he was banned, but this nike guy obviously was, so why isn't he? And in terms of hacking no one has ever complained about Bond hacking before. He has never used anything to go and harm another group while they did it blatantly against theleague. So yes I know Bond was using a client, but it's the ethics behind what they did with the client. It's just plain wrong to take advantage of people using something like this and I know Bond would never do that. That defeats the purpose of this server. It's people like Nike that ruin these servers.
Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

decimation Empty
PostSubject: Re: decimation   decimation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:54 pm

gardensnakey wrote:
I really think their should be a revaluation of this. I really don't get this nodus and cape thing, but apparently if you see the cape then they're hacking. It's pretty unfair to only ban bond and it almost seems like a discriminatory ban. Just because Bond has not donated he was banned, but this nike guy obviously was, so why isn't he? And in terms of hacking no one has ever complained about Bond hacking before. He has never used anything to go and harm another group while they did it blatantly against theleague. So yes I know Bond was using a client, but it's the ethics behind what they did with the client. It's just plain wrong to take advantage of people using something like this and I know Bond would never do that. That defeats the purpose of this server. It's people like Nike that ruin these servers.
L2Grammar
Back to top Go down
http://goatse.info
mrbond404
Scrub

decimation Empty
PostSubject: proof of demon hacking   decimation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down
gardensnakey
Scrub

decimation Empty
PostSubject: Re: decimation   decimation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:44 pm

This deserves some looking into. Laserlag you should definitely take a look at this.
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

decimation Empty
PostSubject: Re: decimation   decimation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:35 am

Just give up neither of these videos demonstrate any sort of hacking. However congratulations on getting yourself banned you hacking piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
gardensnakey
Scrub

decimation Empty
PostSubject: Re: decimation   decimation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:56 pm

All I'm saying is that the mods should give this another look at. There's no need to be like that. How does it not show hacking? They lied right to us and said that we let them in. After we said that they decided to say it was a glitch. It definitely seems suspicious. I don't see any reason not to look into it.
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

decimation Empty
PostSubject: Re: decimation   decimation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:25 am

because if i glitched my way in, i would say that the person was stupid enough to practically let me in. If you get what i mean, trust me none of this was hacks
Back to top Go down
gardensnakey
Scrub

decimation Empty
PostSubject: Re: decimation   decimation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:54 pm

the way they worded it felt like a lie.
Back to top Go down
zZPoRk
Scrub

decimation Empty
PostSubject: Re: decimation   decimation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Don't know if this is a little late, but what the fuck? Does this mean Nike is a hacker?
Wouldn't have guessed.
Back to top Go down
samsizzle
Iron
samsizzle

decimation Empty
PostSubject: Re: decimation   decimation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:13 pm

zZPoRk wrote:
Don't know if this is a little late, but what the fuck? Does this mean Nike is a hacker?
Wouldn't have guessed.
Dude... where have you been?
Back to top Go down
Zootable
Gold
Zootable

decimation Empty
PostSubject: Nice hack guyS   decimation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:56 am

Its pretty obvious thats a hack and do the nametags matter...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

decimation Empty
PostSubject: Re: decimation   decimation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

decimation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: Other :: Report Hacker-
Jump to: