SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

How to keep out traitors?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilinkrevenge25
Iron
Kilinkrevenge25

How to keep out traitors? Empty
PostSubject: How to keep out traitors?   How to keep out traitors? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:37 am

How do I keep traitors out of my faction?
Can anyone tell me?
Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

PostSubject: Re: How to keep out traitors?   How to keep out traitors? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:27 pm

Don't invite people that spam the chat with "CAN I JOIN A FRACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://goatse.info
Kilinkrevenge25
Iron
Kilinkrevenge25

PostSubject: Re: How to keep out traitors?   How to keep out traitors? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:48 pm

8_B_A_L_L wrote:
Don't invite people that spam the chat with "CAN I JOIN A FRACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Holy crap a lot of exclamation points!
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: How to keep out traitors?   How to keep out traitors? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:20 am

This doesn't fully stop betrayers, but it limits them to what they can do and leaves you with a lower chance of getting betrayed.

1. Do not invite anyone you have not talked to before, do not recruit just anyone who asks to join. Only invite people you've known for a while.

2. Make use of /f owner [name] giving people ownership of certain claimed chunks. Make sure the /f home is only owned by the faction admin to prevent someone pouring lava over the sethome. And anything private to certain members give only them ownership.

3. Only moderate people you 100% trust.

4. If someone is acting the least bit suspicious kick them then question them, even people you know and trust can turn on you.
Back to top Go down
Kilinkrevenge25
Iron
Kilinkrevenge25

PostSubject: Re: How to keep out traitors?   How to keep out traitors? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:20 am

ShaunDepro wrote:
This doesn't fully stop betrayers, but it limits them to what they can do and leaves you with a lower chance of getting betrayed.

1. Do not invite anyone you have not talked to before, do not recruit just anyone who asks to join. Only invite people you've known for a while.

2. Make use of /f owner [name] giving people ownership of certain claimed chunks. Make sure the /f home is only owned by the faction admin to prevent someone pouring lava over the sethome. And anything private to certain members give only them ownership.

3. Only moderate people you 100% trust.

4. If someone is acting the least bit suspicious kick them then question them, even people you know and trust can turn on you.

ok thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to keep out traitors?   How to keep out traitors? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to keep out traitors?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: SwaggerCraft :: Faction Recruiting-
Jump to: