SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Snowsc's Wicked Wednesdays challenge night!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BenMcVety
Scrub

Snowsc's Wicked Wednesdays challenge night! Empty
PostSubject: Snowsc's Wicked Wednesdays challenge night!   Snowsc's Wicked Wednesdays challenge night! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Hello fellow Swags, and welcome to my Wicked Wednesdays challenge event info page! I, Snowsc, will be hosting a special challenge, each wednesday, from 7pm to 8pm! The winner of the challenge will receive a diamond block (prizes may change according to difficulty)!

This week's challenge will take place at the newly created Jump course, right outside the eastern gate! You can't miss it; its the mario building.

The Rules are:

1) No pvp inside the building.
2) You must jump in turn; no knocking off a slower player to get by. They will fall, I guarantee it!
3) You must start at the beginning of the course; do not use the checkpoints until you have successfully completed the jump leading to it!
4) The winner of the event will be the person that has made if furthest on the course at 8:00 pm. YOU MUST BE ON THE HIGHEST BLOCK at 8pm, not in the water because you fell.
5) Your prize will be given to you once the jump course is cleared of all people.
6) No weapons drawn; if I see a sword you will be asked to put it away. If you still keep it out you will be removed from the competition. Let's keep this challenge-friendly.

That's it! I hope to see many of you there!

A hint: if you do not want your armor taking possible durability damage, leave it at home.

~Snowsc, lolumad clan
Back to top Go down
BenMcVety
Scrub

Snowsc's Wicked Wednesdays challenge night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowsc's Wicked Wednesdays challenge night!   Snowsc's Wicked Wednesdays challenge night! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Congrats Linden11b for winning this week's challenge! Tune in next week to find out what the next challenge is!

~Snowsc
Back to top Go down

Snowsc's Wicked Wednesdays challenge night!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: General-
Jump to: