SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

How did he get in?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lansing
Scrub

How did he get in? Empty
PostSubject: How did he get in?   How did he get in? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:14 am

Is glitching allowed on the server?

Someone got into our base protected by iron doors levers and the likes. Took all good stuff and left. No tnt blast holes anywhere?

he just put a sighn outside our area saying

thnx for the stuff.

Nothing was claimed near our base nor did he take anything so he could mine though.
Back to top Go down
pandabear135
Gold
pandabear135

How did he get in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did he get in?   How did he get in? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:15 am

Hello!

Yes, most glitches are allowed on our server. There is a commen glitch allowing players to get past 1 set of doors. I reccomend not having doors in your base and just using /sethome and then using /home to return to your base. That should prevent people from glitching in. Also, it is possible someone used the vclip hack to get into your base. In case you don't know, vclip is a hack allowing someone to teleport down, usually to get into your base. If you see someone on your roof, start recording (if you can) to get evidence of them vclipping and then report it here.

I hope this helped,

-Panda
Back to top Go down

How did he get in?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: Other :: Ask a Staff Member-
Jump to: