SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

DDos causes power loss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshua9911222
Scrub

DDos causes power loss Empty
PostSubject: DDos causes power loss   DDos causes power loss I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Hey admins, why is it that when the server gets ddosed it'l log me out, and when I log in I am dead every time? Ill just be walking, when suddenly the ddos happens, Im like "great another ddoser" then the server goes down, and when it comes back up im always dead. Why?
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: DDos causes power loss   DDos causes power loss I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:45 pm

DDoS doesn't cause deaths or powerloss. It's something else.

DDoS is just extreme lag.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: DDos causes power loss   DDos causes power loss I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:52 pm

If you're in the warzone and someone comes up and kills you without knowing, it does. See when you lose connction to the server from a ddos, you don't send the packets to the server saying that you logged out. So you're just logged on, wherever your power went out, helpless. You can't do anything, and you're bound to die. Also, if you were tagged in combat, you die from this.

*Information from experience, lots and lots of experience.*
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: DDos causes power loss   DDos causes power loss I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:18 pm

rocketeer55 wrote:
If you're in the warzone and someone comes up and kills you without knowing, it does. See when you lose connction to the server from a ddos, you don't send the packets to the server saying that you logged out. So you're just logged on, wherever your power went out, helpless. You can't do anything, and you're bound to die. Also, if you were tagged in combat, you die from this.

*Information from experience, lots and lots of experience.*

Yes, but he asked if DDoS caused deaths and power loss. It doesn't.

It indirectly causes you to be killed by another player, which causes death and power loss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DDos causes power loss   DDos causes power loss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DDos causes power loss
Page 1 of 1