SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Something Lazer might have missed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshua9911222
Scrub

Something Lazer might have missed Empty
PostSubject: Something Lazer might have missed   Something Lazer might have missed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:20 pm

I don't know if you guys ever thought of this but, with the tnt only affecting faction land while the faction members are online, if I was getting raided, I would just log out right when they light there tnt cannon so it has no effect, then get back on fight more and repeat. Now the first question will be "DUHDUH YOU USE XWAY TO SEE THE TNT CANNON DUH" no.... just get on top of your base it is easy. So maybe this was never thought of but it is just an idea, thanks.

(BTW I have a sky base so I would not be vulnerable if I got on top of it, for others i would suggest a small room up top where you can shoot arrows from and see out of.)
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Something Lazer might have missed   Something Lazer might have missed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:27 pm

He thought of this.

The plugin has a configurable setting that creates a period of time after immediate log off where the faction is still tnt-able, to prevent people from just hopping on and off to stop TnT.
Back to top Go down
Joshua9911222
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Something Lazer might have missed   Something Lazer might have missed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:00 pm

K thanks, that would be good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Lazer might have missed   Something Lazer might have missed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Lazer might have missed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: Other :: Feedback-
Jump to: