SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Got raided unexplicably , is new obsidian weakness in effect?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gemhunter76
Scrub

Got raided unexplicably , is new obsidian weakness in effect? Empty
PostSubject: Got raided unexplicably , is new obsidian weakness in effect?   Got raided unexplicably , is new obsidian weakness in effect? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:45 am

My base got raided in the last day or two. I cant figure out why.
My power was at max or near max, and i was offline for a day, maybe two.

Today I logged in,and my faction power was down to three. and my base chunk got claimed and robbed. Can my faction power drop to 3 overnight, without me getting killed?

Did somebody hack into my faction and open my faction to new members?

Is their a way to check my recent "deaths", or to see my faction membership over the last few days.

I'd like to find out if this was a hacker, or if my faction power dropped to fast.

Thanks
-gem

Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

Got raided unexplicably , is new obsidian weakness in effect? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got raided unexplicably , is new obsidian weakness in effect?   Got raided unexplicably , is new obsidian weakness in effect? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:04 pm

I'm going to assume that you're either in a faction by yourself, or you're the only person with suspiciously low power in that time frame.

Currently, power drops at a rate of 1 per day, so if you were at full power, it would take you a full week to drop down to three power.

The problem with checking things that happened several days ago is that there's nothing really to check. The server log keeps a record of the last six hours on the server, but things that happened several days ago are usually impossible to check on.

It's always possible that someone hacked your account and did something funky with your faction. It's also possible that your faction power dropped faster than intended. Unfortunately, without anyway to verify what happened one way or the other, there's not too much we can do.
Back to top Go down

Got raided unexplicably , is new obsidian weakness in effect?
Page 1 of 1