SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

The running conversation.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
skelly
Gold
skelly

The running conversation. Empty
PostSubject: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:31 pm

LaserLag wrote:
skelly wrote:
Supermuslim64 wrote:
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Well, as a player i know what people want in a moderator. A mod should be someone who listens what everyone has to say, doesn't rage ban, and actually helps the people out. If i get this position i would be just that person for swagger. Im not saying our current mods don't do that im saying that I would be a good addition to the staff Smile

Butts and butts and butts and butts!

Good point, Skelly.

:[ Who edited my pooost
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Laser did. He's known for such crafty shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:

I'm watching you.
Now go get me dinner.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:44 pm

skelly wrote:
Mash_Tactics wrote:

I'm watching you.
Now go get me dinner.

You insult me with your blasphemous implications.

No soup for you.
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:
skelly wrote:
Mash_Tactics wrote:

I'm watching you.
Now go get me dinner.

No soup for you.

o: How did you know what I wanted for dinner!
Get outta town.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:58 pm

skelly wrote:
Mash_Tactics wrote:
skelly wrote:
Mash_Tactics wrote:

I'm watching you.
Now go get me dinner.

No soup for you.

o: How did you know what I wanted for dinner!
Get outta town.

I told you. Mindreader.

Also, I split and moved the topic. No need to bird-walk all over the mod apps.
Back to top Go down
Aus10IsANoob
Gold
Aus10IsANoob

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:07 pm

#BlameSkelly
Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Lookit you. I went and got soup and you moved everything on me.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:23 pm

skelly wrote:
Lookit you. I went and got soup and you moved everything on me.

WHAT DID I SAY!?

OH WAIT, LET ME GOOGLE THAT FOR YOU.

Mash_Tactics wrote:
No soup for you.
Back to top Go down
Aus10IsANoob
Gold
Aus10IsANoob

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Aus10IsANoob wrote:
#BlameSkelly
Thread closed.

L2READ SCRUBS
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:42 pm

SOUP SOUP SOUP SOUP SOUP AUS SOUP SOUP SOUP
Back to top Go down
Aus10IsANoob
Gold
Aus10IsANoob

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:44 pm

skelly wrote:

The running conversation. Wbqva

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR CHOICE?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:46 pm

Skelly's just mad that she didn't have a bunch of shirtless guys jumping on HER trampoline.

The running conversation. Lt9R8
Back to top Go down
Aus10IsANoob
Gold
Aus10IsANoob

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:
Skelly's just mad that she didn't have a bunch of shirtless guys jumping on HER trampoline.

OHHHHHH
#GETFUCKEDSCRUB
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:28 am

The server just crashed?
#BlameLawrence
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:35 am

Aus10IsANoob wrote:
skelly wrote:

The running conversation. Wbqva

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR CHOICE?!?!?!

Lol. Your life is sad.

Last edited by skelly on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:35 am

Mash_Tactics wrote:

I dun have a trampoline. :[
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:43 am

skelly wrote:
Mash_Tactics wrote:

I dun have a trampoline. :[

Trust me. It was hot.
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:48 am

I bet. So much fun.
Back to top Go down
keir_mcnulty123
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:39 pm

#<---IThoughtThisWasOnlyUsedOnTwitter? Question
Back to top Go down
Aus10IsANoob
Gold
Aus10IsANoob

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:34 pm

keir_mcnulty123 wrote:

#THREADRESURRECTION

#BLAMESKELLY#BLAMESKELLY#BLAMESKELLY#BLAMESKELLY#BLAMESKELLY#BLAMESKELLY#BLAMESKELLY#BLAMESKELLY
#BLAMESKELLY#BLAMESKELLY#BLAMESKELLY#BLAMESKELLY#BLAMESKELLY#BLAMESKELLY#BLAMESKELLY#BLAMESKELLY
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:51 pm

I use coffee and Full Throttle to resurrect.
Back to top Go down
keir_mcnulty123
Scrub

PostSubject: LOL   The running conversation. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Aus10IsANoob wrote:
keir_mcnulty123 wrote:
LoL
#THREADRESURRECTION

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The running conversation.   The running conversation. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The running conversation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: General-
Jump to: