SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

"The Server's Getting Worse."

Go down 
+11
bluefireEnigmatic
EMG_81
Toxicity33
johnjohn213
Fire_unknown
ShaunDepro
Linden
IronWingz
Aus10IsANoob
Textus
Mash_Tactics
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

"The Server's Getting Worse." Empty
PostSubject: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:01 pm

I hear that sentence a lot, and it always makes me curious when I hear it. The server is getting worse. I miss the old day. Yada yada.

What exactly do you think is getting worse with the server? What do you miss from the old days?

I can compile a list of a few hot topics that I can effectively shut down and debunk, in full view of everyone. Here we go.

- Faction power loss per day.

That's a big one for some people. Mainly, the people who aren't on the server enough to be consider active, and just want us to store their items like a bank, and the people who run their factions ENTIRELY out of alts.

Group number one: The vacation happy group. I'm sorry that you go on week-long vacations three times a month. Your life must be so hard. It must be unbearable for you to deal with a minor inconvenience like sacrificing a little bit of faction land.

Group number two: The altoholics. You guys I pity even less. You want to have a safe, secure faction powered exclusively by alts you control... and you don't want any responsibility maintaining them. Well, that's the cost of running a faction with alts. Take it or leave it. There are plenty of new players to share a faction with if it's too inconvenient for you.

- Admins favoring a faction.

This is a load of nonsense, and you know it. I don't favor factions, and neither does Laser.

"But Maaaaaaash! You unbanned Linden twice! Zomogaaaaawd!"

Yes, we did. We also ignored nearly a year of Bloodtamer's abusive talk to our moderators (How many times did we unban him as well? Five?), unbanned QP even though previously we had said he's be banned permanently, and let Damn ignore the 25 blocks high base rule for spawn because they have an NPC village.

Need I go on?

You want to know why there are two moderators in Evolve? Because they're mature, level-headed people. I have NEVER heard Skelly or Rocket call someone a 'faggot' in chat, or insult myself or Laser. They're decent people. If we actually favored that faction, there's a good chance that Biionic and Panda would be moderators as well, and we wouldn't give a damn.

You can apply this logic to ANY FACTION ON THE SERVER.

-Hackers are out of control.

If their hacking is so obviously out of control, why don't you give us a decent quality video that doesn't look like it was recorded on a potato.

Is 720p really so much to ask for, guys? It's really hard to see if sprint toggling is happening when the sprint pixels themselves account for a third of the pixels in the video.

We ban when we see hacking. It's really hard to see hacking when you're trying to differentiate it from lag on your potato camera.

-Your mods are corrupt.

And yet, all I see are pictures of player cussing out our mods, and getting themselves muted.

You want me to believe that our mods are corrupt? Record it. I don't see how that's so fundamentally hard to understand. Take a screenshot, make a video, and put it on the forums for the whole world to see.

Otherwise, I'm going to assume that you're just mad because you're not allowed to call them fat faggots all day.

Well, and that's the end of our class today, children. If you want to submit any more complaints about how bad the server is, I'll be happy to respond.
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Another reason people are thinking the server is "Getting Worse" is raiding. It is almost impossible to raid anybody. The only people you can raid are the noob factions that have no idea what they are doing.

You don't even need obby to make an unraidable base anymore, just cobble and water will do the trick now.

I know Laser says "Kill the faction members until they get really low power, then claim them" but people know when to watch their power. No powerful faction that knows what they're doing are gonna get claimed. Unless people in their faction are gone for a while and lose power.

Things that I would like to see but won't happen are:

-Sethome in enemy territory.
-Lava enable.
-Water placement in enemy territory.
-Enderpearls enable.
-Spawn at f home and not at spawn.

These are all things I think that would help out raiding but won't be implemented on the server due to "Lag Issues" or "Exploits"

Back to top Go down
Aus10IsANoob
Gold
Aus10IsANoob

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:42 pm

"The Server's Getting Worse." HAXKL

Agreed. With Mash.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Textus wrote:
Another reason people are thinking the server is "Getting Worse" is raiding. It is almost impossible to raid anybody. The only people you can raid are the noob factions that have no idea what they are doing.

You don't even need obby to make an unraidable base anymore, just cobble and water will do the trick now.

I know Laser says "Kill the faction members until they get really low power, then claim them" but people know when to watch their power. No powerful faction that knows what they're doing are gonna get claimed. Unless people in their faction are gone for a while and lose power.

Things that I would like to see but won't happen are:

-Sethome in enemy territory.
-Lava enable.
-Water placement in enemy territory.
-Enderpearls enable.
-Spawn at f home and not at spawn.

These are all things I think that would help out raiding but won't be implemented on the server due to "Lag Issues" or "Exploits"

I'll give you this one. This is my only growing concern with the server at this point.

However, I'm going to tell you that virtually nothing on that list is a possibility. We don't want a faction to crumble because you got into their base. The only thing that's going to do is promote vclipping, so it's not going to happen.

The only real solution right now, is to totally wipe the obsidian reserves of the server. Complete and total clean slate. On top of that, we would need to reenable lava flow so that water curtains don't mean permanent safety from raiding.

The ugly cobble mountains are ugly, but I can clean them up.
Back to top Go down
IronWingz
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:45 pm

First of everyone hates rocket and skelly becuase they ACTUALLY Do there job... AKA like trev joking aound about wanting nike unbanned is unacceptable considering what he has done and has harrased laser for the last year... same as how Nick has harrased rocket and how bloodfaggot has done the same thing... thats the reason i think the server would be getting worse because the server doesnt have as much reinforcement and it takes A LOAD To ban someone... I mean if you Mod someone you should trust them with banning hackers in stead of waiting 2 years... you should still post evidence but there has to be a line of order. i mean like sprint toggle and FF Fine. but Vclipp? and all of this crap is unorganized lol! but as it is i mean Tiger_Sperm boats, Iseefire, Mason ALL The same person. but boats is Next in line with nike with being banned from the server. Iseefire is his own person but hes boats best friend... you can tell its boats because iseefire doesnt forcefield and sprint toggle with a load of pots in his inventory. Theres the difference. study so if there are SOOOO many hackerz on the server and stuff... Mash can you answer me this... why would there be as much donators as there would be without Hackers... honestly i dont want to donate for a server full of hackers and DDoSers. if the server was a happy place... i can bet that you will have a [Epic] Donate more than once for the same rank considering they want more D blocks and spawners."THIS HAS BEEN EASY WAY TO GET MONEY FOR YOU SERVER: With IronwingWarrior (If i made mistakes sorry but i dont feel like reading this 100 times for my crappy keyboard to fix its mistakes) lol! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:59 pm

IronWingz wrote:
Tiger_Sperm boats, Iseefire, Mason ALL The same person. but boats is Next in line with nike with being banned from the server. Iseefire is his own person but hes boats best friend... you can tell its boats because iseefire doesnt forcefield and sprint toggle with a load of pots in his inventory.

First of all. You have no way of proving that any of those people are the same person. They have different IPs, and their accounts are all unaffiliated. The only ones we nailed were Isee and Boats.

You'd have a better chance of proving that I was bloodtamer. Skype names can be changed, and anyone can disguise their voice, or forge an email. Unless you get a picture of them saying it INGAME, there is nothing we can do, because you haven't proved jack.

IronWingz wrote:
Mash can you answer me this... why would there be as much donators as there would be without Hackers... honestly i dont want to donate for a server full of hackers and DDoSers. if the server was a happy place... i can bet that you will have a [Epic] Donate more than once for the same rank considering they want more D blocks and spawners."THIS HAS BEEN EASY WAY TO GET MONEY FOR YOU SERVER: With IronwingWarrior (If i made mistakes sorry but i dont feel like reading this 100 times for my crappy keyboard to fix its mistakes) lol! Exclamation

Every server has hackers and DDoSers. The more popular the server, the more you find.

There is no way for us to justly thin out hackers. Catching hackers is the job of THE SERVER'S POPULATION. If there are so many of them, I should be seeing clear, indisputable evidence being submitted every single day. But no, that's not what I see. I see choppy, third-rate videos of people who are POSSIBLY forcefielding. Or, maybe the video filmer is just lagging.

So unless you want me and Laser to just start pulling names out of hats and banning people, you're going to have to do a little bit better.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:15 pm

[quote="Mash_Tactics"]
IronWingz wrote:
Tiger_Sperm boats, Iseefire, Mason ALL The same person. but boats is Next in line with nike with being banned from the server. Iseefire is his own person but hes boats best friend... you can tell its boats because iseefire doesnt forcefield and sprint toggle with a load of pots in his inventory.

First of all. You have no way of proving that any of those people are the same person. They have different IPs, and their accounts are all unaffiliated. The only ones we nailed were Isee and Boats.

You'd have a better chance of proving that I was bloodtamer. Skype names can be changed, and anyone can disguise their voice, or forge an email. Unless you get a picture of them saying it INGAME, there is nothing we can do, because you haven't proved jack.

IronWingz wrote:
Mash can you answer me this... why would there be as much donators as there would be without Hackers... honestly i dont want to donate for a server full of hackers and DDoSers. if the server was a happy place... i can bet that you will have a [Epic] Donate more than once for the same rank considering they want more D blocks and spawners."THIS HAS BEEN EASY WAY TO GET MONEY FOR YOU SERVER: With IronwingWarrior (If i made mistakes sorry but i dont feel like reading this 100 times for my crappy keyboard to fix its mistakes) lol! Exclamation

First of all, You have actually proven that Tiger_Sperm & Mason were the same person, that's why he's banned. I know that we can't prove that Mason, Tiger, Boats & Isee are the same person, but we know it is, considering he told us, and then yelled #YOLO then left.

Back to top Go down
IronWingz
Scrub

PostSubject: Hackerz On dis Server be trippin   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:16 pm

FIRST OF ALL BRO, YOU DONT NEED 100000000% of Evidence for someone to be the same person.... WE ALLLLLL know they are the same person and you know it.... obv If you would TP and actually See the hackers and stuff then yuo would understand where im coming from mash :/ sorry to be Disrespectful but I am tempted to donate but i dont want to donate with boats and nike with the possiblity they will take over the server. "THIS HAS BEEN 10 EASY TIPS TO SE IN MAH MIND" (As i said, any mistakes, dont whine about it!) No afro
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Linden wrote:

First of all, You have actually proven that Tiger_Sperm & Mason were the same person, that's why he's banned. I know that we can't prove that Mason, Tiger, Boats & Isee are the same person, but we know it is, considering he told us, and then yelled #YOLO then left.

Well, Tiger_Sperm was originally banned for v-clipping.

IronWingz wrote:
FIRST OF ALL BRO, YOU DONT NEED 100000000% of Evidence for someone to be the same person.... WE ALLLLLL know they are the same person and you know it.... obv If you would TP and actually See the hackers and stuff then yuo would understand where im coming from mash :/ sorry to be Disrespectful but I am tempted to donate but i dont want to donate with boats and nike with the possiblity they will take over the server. "THIS HAS BEEN 10 EASY TIPS TO SE IN MAH MIND" (As i said, any mistakes, dont whine about it!)

Right. Kinda how Fruity knows that EEEEVERYONE is hacking? Or how Bloodtamer knows that we favor you?

You don't know something until you can prove it, and I'm not seeing a whole lot of convincing evidence. I could make a fake email, attach it to a fake skype name called Boatsandhoesss and claim to be Rocket for god's sake. It's not hard to impersonate someone over the internet.

If I can see the hackers by tping to them, then naturally, recording it should give the same effect. That's why we say to record, because we're not always there. Not to mention the fact that you can slow down a recording, and replay it as many times as you want. I do not have an eidetic memory, so my brain can't do that.

As for Nike, that psychopath has bounced IPs all over the freaking world. It is not fundamentally possible for us to ban all of his alts. In fact, unless we had the resources of the FBI at our fingertips, it's not even feasible!
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:29 am

Fruity thinks everybody hacks. ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:07 am

there is a shit load of attention around this kind of thing why dont you just scrap the old policys compleatly and go over with the mods and other mature people some new policys it would get alot easyer if you had more people working on it then just two of you.

and i think one of the reasons people turn to hacking is becuase they cant raid so they just turn to vcliping. makes sence right? if we could just find some why of makeing the server easyer to raid. like for enstance in the old days you could raid people because they did not all have obby. so remove it from the shop cut down on obby spawning. that would make it better or something like that.

thanks for reading this as i herd it takes people along time to read my posts cheers
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:33 am

IronWingz wrote:
First of everyone hates rocket and skelly becuase they ACTUALLY Do there job... AKA like trev joking aound about wanting nike unbanned is unacceptable considering what he has done and has harrased laser for the last year... same as how Nick has harrased rocket and how bloodfaggot has done the same thing... thats the reason i think the server would be getting worse because the server doesnt have as much reinforcement and it takes A LOAD To ban someone... I mean if you Mod someone you should trust them with banning hackers in stead of waiting 2 years... you should still post evidence but there has to be a line of order. i mean like sprint toggle and FF Fine. but Vclipp? and all of this crap is unorganized lol! but as it is i mean Tiger_Sperm boats, Iseefire, Mason ALL The same person. but boats is Next in line with nike with being banned from the server. Iseefire is his own person but hes boats best friend... you can tell its boats because iseefire doesnt forcefield and sprint toggle with a load of pots in his inventory. Theres the difference. study so if there are SOOOO many hackerz on the server and stuff... Mash can you answer me this... why would there be as much donators as there would be without Hackers... honestly i dont want to donate for a server full of hackers and DDoSers. if the server was a happy place... i can bet that you will have a [Epic] Donate more than once for the same rank considering they want more D blocks and spawners."THIS HAS BEEN EASY WAY TO GET MONEY FOR YOU SERVER: With IronwingWarrior (If i made mistakes sorry but i dont feel like reading this 100 times for my crappy keyboard to fix its mistakes) lol! Exclamation

Look who's talking. You call us the bitch clan. You say we are hackers when we killed you before you get to combat log. And you have no proof they are all the same person. For all we know Textus could be johnjohn.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:10 am

Actually, no unknown. I've heard them both, talking at the same time once.

Everything seems fine, I don't see what people are arguing about.

Raiding is still very easy for me, people just don't know how to use their brain.

I can get in any base easily using 'entities', people are just too lazy so they have to into somebodies base using a single hacked command -vclip or something similar. Raiding isn't meant to be easy anyway, factions is a protection plugin, it isn't actually really designed for raiding and such, besides power, etc.

That's all it comes down to... laziness/no-skill.
Back to top Go down
johnjohn213
Scrub

PostSubject: rules   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:50 pm

I'm just wondering why you have to add auto equip to the rules, back in 1.8 - 1.1 it was allowed why isit such a problem now?
Back to top Go down
Toxicity33
Scrub
Toxicity33

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:54 pm

I don't like it when I get DDoSed in PvP.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Toxicity33 wrote:

Name one person who does
Back to top Go down
EMG_81
Iron

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Toxicity33 wrote:

Same here....

yesterday i died 2 times with a shit load of pots on me because of ddos or dos
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Toxicity33 wrote:

How is that a server issue?

Furthermore, how are we supposed to do anything about it?

For someone to DoS you personally, they would have to target your home network, or something similar. There's no way to lag a single person on a server like this. They DDoS they server, and everyone lags.
Back to top Go down
Toxicity33
Scrub
Toxicity33

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:27 pm

Fire_unknown wrote:
Toxicity33 wrote:

Name one person who does

Not going to point fingers.

Mash, getting your network attacked by members of Swaggercraft IS an example of the server getting worse. The community makes up a big part of the server. How the community reacts and treats other players affects the server. How does this not affect the server? Your members are using a new way to have an unfair advantage in pvp, without getting caught.

You might say, "Oh, you have no proof", but I dont need it. You can believe what you want, but I'm just telling you, some members of Swaggercraft have been getting DDoSed in the past couple of days.

For example, Crazyguys56 goes out to PvP the faction Damn. Textus combat logs, and Crazyguys56 is standing there waiting for him to join the game. All of a sudden, Crazy's internet crashes and goes down for serveral minutes.
Textus rejoins and runs away

-Damn is attempting to raid FTW. They can't get in, so Crazyguys gets repeatedly DDoSed.

-Yesterday, FTW and I where fighting JohnJohn and his allies. EVERY single time Wjr would jump in the warzone, his internet would crash and JohnJohn would get him in combat while he was crashing.

I'd just like to inform you, Mash of what's going on with the community. I know there is no proof, but I just wanted to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Toxicity33 wrote:

Mash, getting your network attacked by members of Swaggercraft IS an example of the server getting worse. The community makes up a big part of the server. How the community reacts and treats other players affects the server. How does this not affect the server? Your members are using a new way to have an unfair advantage in pvp, without getting caught.

You might say, "Oh, you have no proof", but I dont need it. You can believe what you want, but I'm just telling you, some members of Swaggercraft have been getting DDoSed in the past couple of days.

For example, Crazyguys56 goes out to PvP the faction Damn. Textus combat logs, and Crazyguys56 is standing there waiting for him to join the game. All of a sudden, Crazy's internet crashes and goes down for serveral minutes.

-Damn is attempting to raid FTW. They can't get in, so Crazyguys gets repeatedly DDoSed.

-Yesterday, FTW and I where fighting JohnJohn and his allies. EVERY single time Wjr would jump in the warzone, his internet would crash and JohnJohn would get him in combat while he was crashing.

I'd just like to inform you, Mash of what's going on with the community. I know there is no proof, but I just wanted to tell you.

I'm quite aware of what people say is happening.

However, there's still nothing we can do. We can take a couple pot-shot bans in the dark, but do you actually think that'll stop anything?

DOS isn't something every average joe can do. It requires someone with at least a moderate sense of internet security and computer science. That being said, someone with that kind of knowledge can quite easily slip around an IP ban. It's not terribly hard to do.

And without any proof, and only circumstantial evidence, there's not even a clear indication of who's doing it.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Toxicity33 wrote:
Fire_unknown wrote:
Toxicity33 wrote:

Name one person who does

The faction FTW also does it. When they were near my base OUT of no where my internet crashed. What happened next they some how go inside made base which wasn't full height. I know they did something because my internet NEVER crashes for no reason. If i lagged out it probably wasn't their fault but my whole internet?
Back to top Go down
bluefireEnigmatic
Scrub
bluefireEnigmatic

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:19 am

Some of you people are godawfully retarded, New booters have new technology and you people keep fucking complaining about it, think about where tracking and recieving IP's first originated you all talk about specific factions that you hate but yet you give them seemingly unvital information that allows a 3-5 minute DDoS, God damn.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:43 am

I don't know about you, Mash but I'm perfectly fine if somebody that got banned is ban evading and acts completely different to hide their identity, I don't specifically care if they're banned, I only care about the way they act, if they were to completely change and secretly ban evade and I knew it was them, I'd be perfectly fine with it.

Last edited by Linden on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I typed Got got :C)
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Linden wrote:
I don't know about you, Mash but I'm perfectly fine if somebody that got banned is ban evading and acts completely different to hide their identity, I don't specifically care if they're banned, I only care about the way they act, if they were to completely change and secretly ban evade and I knew it was them, I'd be perfectly fine with it.

Why bother banning then?
Back to top Go down
Biionic
Scrub
Biionic

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:06 pm

MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:

Why bother banning then?

If banning them results in them changing their behavior, that's the point of banning. I don't -personally- care if people "ban evade" but act nicer, don't hack, etc. Because they have made a change in what they were doing wrong/bad.

As for DDoSing, it sucks there is members on Swagger that do this. It does, and I've been DDoSed before, too. Best way to avoid it is really make a new skype account, only add your besties, and change your IP. Sounds stupid, but hey, it works. I'm pretty sure how someone gets your IP is just by knowing your skype username, and it doesn't matter if their (The perpetrator's) skype is blocked or not. I don't know a whole lot of how this works, but it worked for us. /Shrug.

-EDIT-
My post is so choppy, good luck reading it. /Too lazy to proofread everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Server's Getting Worse."   "The Server's Getting Worse." I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Server's Getting Worse."
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next