SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

mcMMO problem!

Go down 
+2
Mash_Tactics
jokaly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jokaly
Gold

mcMMO problem! Empty
PostSubject: mcMMO problem!   mcMMO problem! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:56 am

Laserlag please read this!!!!!!

I was off on my daily mining obby thingy and i tried to use superbreaker but it didnt work on obby;then i tried it on stone and it worked.

please reply!!!
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

mcMMO problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: mcMMO problem!   mcMMO problem! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:56 am

Were you mining Obsidian at the same rate as normal, or was it just a lot faster instead of instant like it used to be?

I haven't checked the patch notes for the new mcmmo, but they may have adjusted the speed that Obsidian breaks at.
Back to top Go down
jokaly
Gold

mcMMO problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: mcMMO problem!   mcMMO problem! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:20 pm

No i was mining it and untill my superbreaker wore off i still didnt break the obby!

but then my friend Hunt called in a person i thought i would never see again and he (Vex200) mined obby with super breaker easily
Back to top Go down
Gam3rnathan
Scrub
Gam3rnathan

mcMMO problem! Empty
PostSubject: Mcmmo Problem   mcMMO problem! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:45 am

Well you might have been using a iron or lower pick... you NEED a DIAMOND pickaxe to mine obby with super breaker...and just mine it in general
Back to top Go down
jokaly
Gold

mcMMO problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: mcMMO problem!   mcMMO problem! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:02 am

Gam3rnathan wrote:
Well you might have been using a iron or lower pick... you NEED a DIAMOND pickaxe to mine obby with super breaker...and just mine it in general

i did use diamond u think im a noob?
Back to top Go down
koolwrench
Scrub

mcMMO problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: mcMMO problem!   mcMMO problem! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:23 am

he is right though. ive noticed that i cant break obby thats already been placed down. i can create it and then break it with a super breaker but not one that i never put down(thats what i know so far)
Back to top Go down
jokaly
Gold

mcMMO problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: mcMMO problem!   mcMMO problem! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:54 pm

koolwrench wrote:
he is right though. ive noticed that i cant break obby thats already been placed down. i can create it and then break it with a super breaker but not one that i never put down(thats what i know so far)

yes exacly i can mine obby that i have placed down or water has went over lava but i cant mine obby in decimations old base which is pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
justinchudley
Scrub

mcMMO problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: mcMMO problem!   mcMMO problem! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:03 pm

jokaly wrote:
koolwrench wrote:

yes exacly i can mine obby that i have placed down or water has went over lava but i cant mine obby in decimations old base which is pissing me off.
having same problem, superbreaker is broke.
Back to top Go down
Gam3rnathan
Scrub
Gam3rnathan

mcMMO problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: mcMMO problem!   mcMMO problem! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:50 pm

jokaly wrote:
Gam3rnathan wrote:

i did use diamond u think im a noob?
lol.. no I was just trying to help Neutral
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

mcMMO problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: mcMMO problem!   mcMMO problem! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:34 am

He is right but I think that the places where you can't mine it are at the chunk edges... I might be wrong but I think that's what it is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mcMMO problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: mcMMO problem!   mcMMO problem! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mcMMO problem!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: General-
Jump to: