SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder.

Go down 
+8
Niner256
ethanroxx
pandabear135
naruto85
Zootable
Dro
Fire_unknown
lucasmetcalfe
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ethanroxx
Iron
ethanroxx

Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder.   Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Closed Deal - Niner won! congrats to niner for 90k!
Back to top Go down
EMG_81
Iron

Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder.   Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:22 pm

ethanroxx wrote:
i wanna buy it. LOL FACE

35k-50k, it was about 25 stacks of obby, is at sky level and can be ordered nicely, we sorted alot of stuff and the signs are still there. It has a grinder about 9chunks away, it is a 4chunk sky to bedrock. Premium access for separate price of 5k. medium spawn rate, pretty good. anti spider. base had acro grinder but it got patched with the newest mcmmo update. i think Lol. lots of chickens and pics soon
(i dont have a /home, at it, mine is at EMG_81s Haha)

Son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Zootable
Gold
Zootable

PostSubject: Re: Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder.   Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:31 am

ethanroxx wrote:
Closed Deal - Niner won! congrats to niner for 90k!

Bloodtamer did a bid of 250k and if he was lyin ad u havnt gave niner the base yet ill offer 100k
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder.   Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:16 am

You kinda dropped it a bit soon, I could of offered up far more after Niner's.
Back to top Go down
Zootable
Gold
Zootable

PostSubject: Re: Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder.   Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:47 am

Yea i agree with shaun u dropped the sale to quick.
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder.   Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:56 am

Zootable wrote:
Yea i agree with shaun u dropped the sale to quick.
If you actually like idk Msged him about it also ingame not just here, You would know there were trying to lower their power and lower it quick. So they saw it there were like okay lets just do it now.
Back to top Go down
serin1
Iron

PostSubject: Re: Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder.   Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:33 pm

This is pertinent to this conversation..

3150, -1150..

Have fun guys! =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder.   Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling Obsidian Sky Base, With Mcmmo Grinder and a Spawner Grinder.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2