SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Suggestions for tips page.

Go down 
+4
hawkkiller
ShaunDepro
Zootable
LaserLag
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

Suggestions for tips page. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for tips page.   Suggestions for tips page. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:12 pm

I recently made some minor updates to our tips page. I'm sure a lot of this is out of date. I haven't raided in a loooooong time (never on SwaggerCraft) so I don't know all the latest tricks of the trade. If there are any new glitches you'd like to share with the community, post here! Also, let me know if you feel anything else should be added.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for tips page.   Suggestions for tips page. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:33 pm

well theres the tp glitch where you go up to skylimit and tp to someone or your self and it tps you down and laser you should raid on swagger
Back to top Go down
Zootable
Gold
Zootable

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for tips page.   Suggestions for tips page. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Theres also a gkitch were u can knock someone infrint of u rhats up agains a door and they click the door quickly and te other person can knock them through the door
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for tips page.   Suggestions for tips page. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:07 am

When you attempt to open a door in a territory that you don't have access to it briefly opens, and then closes. If you attempt to walk through it whilst it's open it'll send you back. With two players, one with the ability to hit the other it is possible to get the other through. If a player keeps attempting to walk through the door whilst being knocked back by another players hits the player will eventually pop through to the other side. It is possible to do this with an iron door also. There are multiple ways to fix it such as hatches/fencegates stacked on each other so it requires two clicks to open, but if you would prefer to still have actual doors here is one way I have it.

Suggestions for tips page. Doubledoor
Back to top Go down
hawkkiller
Iron
hawkkiller

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for tips page.   Suggestions for tips page. I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:03 am

if a base have water on the bottom of it and if u tp and accept under the water it will tp u up..get hot keys[spoutcratt]
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for tips page.   Suggestions for tips page. I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:14 am

hawkkiller wrote:
if a base have water on the bottom of it and if u tp and accept under the water it will tp u up..get hot keys[spoutcratt]

Isn't there something similar with glitching down with lava; or was that patched?
Back to top Go down
NikeCleats.
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for tips page.   Suggestions for tips page. I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:45 pm

I have one:
Don't be evil.
Back to top Go down
UNDEADbladeMC
Scrub
UNDEADbladeMC

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for tips page.   Suggestions for tips page. I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:24 pm

Banter alert.
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for tips page.   Suggestions for tips page. I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:45 am

Noo!! Stop telling people how to glitch! I don't want people making there bases glitch proof! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for tips page.   Suggestions for tips page. I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Exactly Pogadoo, Its impossible to raid people unless you are in that faction. It makes me wanna go ham and just be all like ROAORKJOESJFORGT pig pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for tips page.   Suggestions for tips page. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for tips page.
Page 1 of 1