SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Suggested Modifications

Go down 
+2
samsizzle
ShaunDepro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

Suggested Modifications Empty
PostSubject: Suggested Modifications   Suggested Modifications I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:03 am

Useful mods that improve your gameplay yet not giving you an unfair advantage. Feel free to suggest some - no unfair modifications and hacks.

Green = Compatible with server version.
Orange = Works, but has bugs.
Red = Non-compatible.

--|Clients|-
Spoutcraft 1.2.5 A client that works with SpoutPlugin. It has useful key-binds, it works with plugins such as McMmo and Factions and also includes a neat minimap. Could revise on this.

--|Mods|-
Optifine 1.2.5 - Performance booster, removes most lag. Supports HD textures and shaders and lots of new options to customize the look of your Minecraft.
Water Shader 1.2.5 - Improves water graphics by adding this shader into your Minecraft. Increases realism of Minecraft.
Inventory Tweaks 1.3.1 - Allows you to easily manage your inventory. Sorts your inventory and chests and is fully customizable.
Advance HUD 1.2.5 - Allows you to customize your heads up display, moving your health, hunger, inventory and many other hud items.
Rei's Minimap 1.3.1 - Adds a minimap where you can have an over head display of the place you are in. You can customize it to your liking and add coloured way-points.
Mine Little Pony 1.2.5 - Turns your character into a pony model, you can see other people with the mod as their ponies.
Minecraft Capes 1.3.1 - Allows you to customize and add your own cape to your character. You can see other people's capes who also have the mod.
Death Screen Mod 1.2.5 - Changes the death screen slightly so you don't accidentally leave the server when you die. Also has an option to add in coordinates of death.
Auto-Reconnect Mod 1.2.5 - Auto-reconnects after resets/crashes.
GLSL Shaders 1.3.1 - Beautiful shaders, similar to the water shaders mod but has waving wheat, dynamic shadows, bump mapping and a lot more shaders.
Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders 1.2.5 - An add-on mod to GLSL shaders created by another coder. Adds dynamic movement to flora and fire and improves lighting and shadows.
3D Items 1.3.1 - Adds an awesome 3D animation to items on the ground.
Macro Key-bind 1.3.1 - Allows you to bind commands to key presses.
More Player Models 1.3.1 - Allow you to change your player model into different creatures/characters, similar to the Mine Little Pony mod.
BetterSound 1.3.1 - More dynamic sounds, echos and sound being blocked through walls.

--|Texture Packs|-
Coming sooon

Last edited by ShaunDepro on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:01 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
samsizzle
Iron
samsizzle

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Modifications   Suggested Modifications I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Preview versions of Optifine are out for 1.2.3.

Also I strongly recommend Magic Launcher to anyone using a lot of mods. It is extremely useful and adds a lot more to the login window of minecraft.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Modifications   Suggested Modifications I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:17 am

samsizzle wrote:
Preview versions of Optifine are out for 1.2.3.

Also I strongly recommend Magic Launcher to anyone using a lot of mods. It is extremely useful and adds a lot more to the login window of minecraft.

Since it's just a preview I won't update it in the original post yet, and yes magic launcher is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Modifications   Suggested Modifications I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:39 pm

Make more, noob.
Back to top Go down
http://goatse.info
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Modifications   Suggested Modifications I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Added advanced hud and Water Shader Alpha.
Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Modifications   Suggested Modifications I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 pm

ShaunDepro wrote:
I fell in love with advanced hud. BUT MOAR.
Back to top Go down
http://goatse.info
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Modifications   Suggested Modifications I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:00 pm

8_B_A_L_L wrote:
ShaunDepro wrote:
I fell in love with advanced hud. BUT MOAR.

Yeah, I love how you can change the bars, the cursor and even how many lines of chat can be shown in multiplayer Very Happy

I'll get 'MOAR' when I find 'MOAR' Razz
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Modifications   Suggested Modifications I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:17 am

Back to top Go down
abcdefgih9
Scrub

PostSubject: MOBARENA   Suggested Modifications I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:58 pm

I HIGHLY suggest mobarena for the server. It is an amazing plugin which allows people to fight together in an arena to defend themselves from hordes of mobs, recieving certain prizes as they go along in their journey surviving many waves. You could probably make it so people have to pay a diamond per round, or something like that to join so that it doesnt become too overpowered or only give access to donators for mobarena. Please consider this plugin, because I really enjoy it along with many other people.
link for it here: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-mobarena-v0-94-3-24-become-a-mob-fighting-gladiator-1337.19144/
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Modifications   Suggested Modifications I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:44 am

That's erelevant to the threads purpose.
Back to top Go down
Maguleir
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Modifications   Suggested Modifications I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:17 am

More Pistons
Adds more pistons such as double, triple, quadruple pistons, as well as gravitational
(http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/997095-125-more-pistons/)

Could make things a lot more interesting.
Back to top Go down
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Modifications   Suggested Modifications I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:57 pm

Maguleir wrote:
More Pistons
Adds more pistons such as double, triple, quadruple pistons, as well as gravitational
(http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/997095-125-more-pistons/)

Could make things a lot more interesting.

LaserLag cant install a mod that would force all players to also install it as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Modifications   Suggested Modifications I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:43 am

Added auto-reconnect and redid the first post.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Modifications   Suggested Modifications I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:46 am

Added GLSL Shaders mod.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Modifications   Suggested Modifications I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:53 am

Added Sonic Ether's Shaders and 3D Items.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggested Modifications   Suggested Modifications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggested Modifications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: SwaggerCraft :: SwaggerCraft General-
Jump to: