SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

#NRRR New Raiding Rules Rock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
awesomesauce2222
Scrub
awesomesauce2222

#NRRR New Raiding Rules Rock Empty
PostSubject: #NRRR New Raiding Rules Rock   #NRRR New Raiding Rules Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:30 pm

now i hear all of the complaining of the new raiding rules and you all shouting #NRRS JUST STOP COMPLAINING if it is so bad just quit the server and do teh rest of us a favor the only reason you guys (mostly Donators) is because now you cant have impossible to raid bases and you cant run around killing and raiding people you will actually haveto WORK so stop complaining its not that bad and if it is just quit the server

-AwesomeSauce2222
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: #NRRR New Raiding Rules Rock   #NRRR New Raiding Rules Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:04 pm

You see here were only complaining because their is no possible way to protect your base now. Your only not complaining because you aint a donator. Nobody is complaining much anymore...as i see. I started #NSSR. I don't not agree, but can we do anything about it.? No.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: #NRRR New Raiding Rules Rock   #NRRR New Raiding Rules Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Niner256 wrote:
You see here were only complaining because their is no possible way to protect your base now. Your only not complaining because you aint a donator. Nobody is complaining much anymore...as i see. I started #NSSR. I don't not agree, but can we do anything about it.? No.

No possible way to protect your base? I'll name a few.

1: Log off - After a set period of time with no faction members being online, tnt will no longer destroy blocks on your faction's land.

2: Coat your base in obsidian - It will take a ton of shots to break the obsidian. Considering that this will happen after a map reset, nobody's going to have a lot of tnt to burn anyways.

3: Coat the obsidian in water - This makes it so that tnt only destroys the adjacent blocks to it. A maximum of one obisidian is going to be destroyed at any point in time.

Unless your base is a small obsidian box, then it's going to take anywhere from a half hour to 3 hours to get to a chest room, depending on the base layout. If you're not going to your base at least once every half hour or so to at least check up on things, then you clearly don't invest enough time into keeping your items secure.

Given the fact that it won't be possible to raid offline factions, it'll actually become harder to raid people in this next update.

Awesomesauce hit the nail on the head. Everyone is butthurt because they can no longer make a small obsidian box, stuff their chests inside, and have free, unlimited protection until the next map reset. You don't want to have to take responsibility for the small fortune that you're housing in your base.

Well guess what? Tough shit.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2222
Scrub
awesomesauce2222

PostSubject: Re: #NRRR New Raiding Rules Rock   #NRRR New Raiding Rules Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:
Niner256 wrote:

No possible way to protect your base? I'll name a few.

1: Log off - After a set period of time with no faction members being online, tnt will no longer destroy blocks on your faction's land.

2: Coat your base in obsidian - It will take a ton of shots to break the obsidian. Considering that this will happen after a map reset, nobody's going to have a lot of tnt to burn anyways.

3: Coat the obsidian in water - This makes it so that tnt only destroys the adjacent blocks to it. A maximum of one obisidian is going to be destroyed at any point in time.

Unless your base is a small obsidian box, then it's going to take anywhere from a half hour to 3 hours to get to a chest room, depending on the base layout. If you're not going to your base at least once every half hour or so to at least check up on things, then you clearly don't invest enough time into keeping your items secure.

Given the fact that it won't be possible to raid offline factions, it'll actually become harder to raid people in this next update.

Awesomesauce hit the nail on the head. Everyone is butthurt because they can no longer make a small obsidian box, stuff their chests inside, and have free, unlimited protection until the next map reset. You don't want to have to take responsibility for the small fortune that you're housing in your base.

Well guess what? Tough shit.

Thanks you some one agrees with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #NRRR New Raiding Rules Rock   #NRRR New Raiding Rules Rock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#NRRR New Raiding Rules Rock
Page 1 of 1