SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Armor Nerf

Go down 
+2
jestjest
awesomesauce2222
6 posters
AuthorMessage
awesomesauce2222
Scrub
awesomesauce2222

Armor Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Armor Nerf   Armor Nerf I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:01 pm

Honestly i think you guys should nerf the armor to like protection II or something and limit some potions from all the new updates for enchants and potions pvping is way too OP i think as i said earlier everything should be nerfed please reply and tell me what you think and also what else you think should be nerfed

-AwesomeSauce2222 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jestjest
Scrub

Armor Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armor Nerf   Armor Nerf I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 pm

awesomesauce2222 wrote:
Honestly i think you guys should nerf the armor to like protection II or something and limit some potions from all the new updates for enchants and potions pvping is way too OP i think as i said earlier everything should be nerfed please reply and tell me what you think and also what else you think should be nerfed

PVPing is only too OP when you fight people without proper enchantments. Heck, they made it so easy to get level 30 and protection IV enchantments now! Just find a mob spawner and start grinding. It all boils down to how much you prepare your equipment, weapons, and potions. Potions have been a vital part of battling; if you don't use them, it's your loss.
The only things I would consider to be a bit OP are MCMMO PVP/PVE skills at a very high level.

Edit: Nerfing is like a math equation. Not only do they lose better enchantments, but so do you. This leads me to believe you don't actually enchant your armor well enough and don't want other people to have Protection IV enchantments which place them in an advantageous position.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2222
Scrub
awesomesauce2222

Armor Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armor Nerf   Armor Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:25 pm

actualyy i have prott IV god sword and godboqw and i know how much power they do
thats why i think it should be nerfed
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

Armor Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armor Nerf   Armor Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Don't even start on this. If it does happen, I bet you're the first one crying for it not to be nerfed.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

Armor Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armor Nerf   Armor Nerf I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:17 pm

awesomesauce2222 wrote:

People are going to blow up grinders like crazy since the water wall thing is being placed.
Back to top Go down
bluefireEnigmatic
Scrub
bluefireEnigmatic

Armor Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armor Nerf   Armor Nerf I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:25 am

(le prot IV armor)<(le 750 axes) no nerf needed.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

Armor Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armor Nerf   Armor Nerf I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:09 am

Other servers have done it.

@bluefire, it would take less then 3 hours MAX to get full prot IV armour with a decent grinder - but it would take over 24+ hours straight to get over 750 axes. Although after the wait you're pretty darn right.

IV is overpowered, I've made a few sets of it and it makes you pretty much impenetrable.

Just sayin' - 'tanked-ness' is a very bad quality in a pvp game, especially when it's soooo easy to get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armor Nerf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armor Nerf   Armor Nerf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armor Nerf
Page 1 of 1