SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Looking to join a Faction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrevIzSick
Gold
TrevIzSick

Looking to join a Faction Empty
PostSubject: Looking to join a Faction   Looking to join a Faction I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:51 am

Hey everyone, I have been on the server for a long time. I have been in many faction and have gotten Admin permissions handed to me after they have resigned. I haven't been the brightest player on swagger and I have turned on my once allies, (Hopefully they have forgiven me now) Decimation, and I haven't really gotten to a faction yet. Amaranth, SPQR, and Shock have agreed at a certain point they would let me in but if I join a strong faction like any of those I would be just fine. If any faction needs a good person with strong abilities who doesn't hack I would love to think about your faction and possibly get an invite and join it Very Happy, I am currently Owner of the faction FuZion but I don't have any members or any claimed land. Please help me out I really want a faction where I can feel at home with any faction and will try to guard your faction from getting raided. Please Accept- Trev
Back to top Go down

Looking to join a Faction Empty
PostSubject: Decimation   Looking to join a Faction I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:30 pm

You can join mine
Back to top Go down

Looking to join a Faction
Page 1 of 1