SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Censored - Rebuild

Go down 
+5
ShaunDepro
IronWingz
Linden
bluefireEnigmatic
UNDEADbladeMC
9 posters
AuthorMessage
UNDEADbladeMC
Scrub
UNDEADbladeMC

Censored - Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Censored - Rebuild   Censored - Rebuild I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:20 am

Me and my faction will be reconstructing the old but glorious Revenge "Mob Tower".
If you're asking what were the capabilities of this mob tower, just look at Mctop; Along with a few others me, Pogdoo and Getknifed got our high Mcmmo combat skills here, of course I am not sure if it will run to the same standards, or better now. But I will be adding an upgrade that is the new sky limit, will be our limit; this will enable the tower to be used by Two or more at a time.
Shocked
I will be selling lifetime tickets into the tower, although the price is not yet decided. If someone buys a ticket yet accepts a tpa inside, that person will be killed on sight within the grinder and blocked from returning. The money paid to go into the tower will be split between the people who helped make it, depending on how much they built.

Any thoughts on what the price should be and any in general e.g. Improvements. Question

king UNDEADbladeMC king
Back to top Go down
bluefireEnigmatic
Scrub
bluefireEnigmatic

Censored - Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censored - Rebuild   Censored - Rebuild I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:01 am

By "money" what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

Censored - Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censored - Rebuild   Censored - Rebuild I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:07 am

./BALANCE
Back to top Go down
IronWingz
Scrub

Censored - Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censored - Rebuild   Censored - Rebuild I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:29 am

bluefireEnigmatic wrote:
By "money" what do you mean?
WTF IS WITH YOUR PICTURE????? lol!
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

Censored - Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censored - Rebuild   Censored - Rebuild I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:28 am

Mobs don't spawn much over y: 128.

Build it so that the mob grinder sits on water, at y: 65. Build it up to 125.

Make the 'afk' spot 150-160 y.

It allows max spawning, without needing to worry about caves or other spawning areas. The only challenge is to build a mobevator if you wish for the mobs to be carried up to the afk spot.

Just some tips.
Back to top Go down
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

Censored - Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censored - Rebuild   Censored - Rebuild I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:22 am

Too bad we raided you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
UNDEADbladeMC
Scrub
UNDEADbladeMC

Censored - Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censored - Rebuild   Censored - Rebuild I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:12 am

naruto85 wrote:
Too bad we raided you.

This is not the place to post about if you raided me or not, that is just immature and completely off-topic. You are clearly trying to get one up on me by exploiting a glitch that was recently discovered.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

Censored - Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censored - Rebuild   Censored - Rebuild I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:23 pm

UNDEADbladeMC wrote:
naruto85 wrote:
Too bad we raided you.

This is not the place to post about if you raided me or not, that is just immature and completely off-topic. You are clearly trying to get one up on me by exploiting a glitch that was recently discovered.

Actually, it really isn't irrelivent. You were talking about your old mob tower, and he was talking about how he raided you before. So it's not off-topic.
Back to top Go down
Joshua9911222
Scrub

Censored - Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censored - Rebuild   Censored - Rebuild I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:33 pm

If this ever happens, im buying
Back to top Go down
UNDEADbladeMC
Scrub
UNDEADbladeMC

Censored - Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censored - Rebuild   Censored - Rebuild I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:43 am

rocketeer55 wrote:
UNDEADbladeMC wrote:
naruto85 wrote:
Too bad we raided you.

Actually, it really isn't irrelivent. You were talking about your old mob tower, and he was talking about how he raided you before. So it's not off-topic.
Actually it is seeing that grinder was in 1.0.0 and he raided me on the day of this post , we destroyed it before so noone could use it 2+2 =4 not five.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

Censored - Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censored - Rebuild   Censored - Rebuild I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:05 am

UNDEADbladeMC wrote:
rocketeer55 wrote:
UNDEADbladeMC wrote:
naruto85 wrote:
Too bad we raided you.

Actually it is seeing that grinder was in 1.0.0 and he raided me on the day of this post , we destroyed it before so noone could use it 2+2 =4 not five.

4x4=12.
Back to top Go down
TrevIzSick
Gold
TrevIzSick

Censored - Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censored - Rebuild   Censored - Rebuild I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:59 pm

FAKE AND GAY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Censored - Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Censored - Rebuild   Censored - Rebuild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Censored - Rebuild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: SwaggerCraft :: Creations-
Jump to: